Search This Blog

Translate

Are we chasing emptiness?

How can emptiness be so heavy?





One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. 🌷
.~cf.Dale Carnegie

Ecclesiastes 4:4
I saw that all labor and success spring from a man's envy of his neighbor. This too is futile and a pursuit of the wind.
Ecclesiastes 4:16
There is no limit to all the people who were before them, yet those who come later will not rejoice in the successor. This too is futile and a pursuit of the wind. 




When you say, I feel so empty. I want you to remember................

God says, I created you with a longing in your heart that only I can fill. (Psalm 90:14)




No comments:

Post a Comment