Search This Blog

Translate

Finding A Job in Florence #1


My attempts to find a job in Florence haven't really shown any positive result yet.

Just want to share my self-thought here :

Now, this has been in my thought even before I arrived here, it’s the question “what am I actually going to do here?” Specifically it’s about getting a certain job and earning some bucks. Don’t get me wrong, In term of life, It’s not like I desperately need money or else I would starve, no.  We are extremely blessed beyond measure in many ways, that’s for sure. This question in mind was rather based on my own requirement to myself; it’s like having an obligation as a wife and as a daughter and a pride of a woman, in how to make herself fully useful and respectfully effective.




Having this thought, was actually the very reason of why I spent (too much) time in front of my computer. Let me put it this way, I was being observing, by searching, browsing, and reading; and by looking, watching and connecting with new people.



My self is fully aware of its own requirement! This self has to find a job, get its ass off the chair, starts to work and earn! But (great! an “ass” follows by “but”), there is a part of evil selfish lazy self that keep on thinking, oh no! Must I work 8-10 hours/day, also in the weekend, with a little paid? Meh! I rather sit here and find some good of online jobs! So I searched and searched, and found some translation jobs online, but (again??) self was concerned about safety of showing too much self information in the online that full with scams. Self is aware of the danger of virtual world. So self decided not to take all them. So now self ended useless.

In this very sense, myself is very thankful of God unfailing love. Though I fail often times, God remains faithful. I have to submit under God love and authority anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment