Search This Blog

Translate

The Dutch Style of Chillin' at Lago Di Idro



The sun was high when we got up our bed. It was a good night sleep, I slept like a log. I woke up from the cute voice of a little girl who camped with her parents in front of our caravan.

That was the first daytime at Lago di Idro on the north of Italy about 2 hours drive from the border. The weather was so great that day, so Jos and Alex decided to bike around the lake and I chose to stay and relax. Sitting in front of the caravan and read a novel “A World I Never Made” by James LePore. It was not a great novel, it’s kind of Dan Brown’s style of story, but yeah it’s just me, I had to finish what I have started, so I began to read it, found it not my favorite but kept on reading and aimed to finish it.







The reading was fine, but my attention was more on the lake and on the surrounding. The temperature was nice at about 25-30°C in the afternoon with cool breeze. So instead of finish the book that day, I put it down and decided to walk a little bit in the camping site. I stood on that little sandy “coast” to see some people windsailing, swimming or just sun-bathing. It’s a lovely day with a stunning surrounding. God is great! I thanked Him for letting me see all these.

Jos and Alex arrived back at the caravan from their fun bike ride. They were so enthusiastic and said, “Let’s go get some walk, and get some lunch at the market nearby. There’s a fresh local market and it’s a lovely weather. You’ll love it, Os!” So I went off with them and took that fun afternoon walk at the local market and nearby surrounding. Took pictures of some interesting spots, and finally bought some food to bring to the caravan and eat it all there. Lunch time in front of the caravan, in that lovely sunny day, at the peaceful comfortable camping-site of beautiful Lago di Idro was just a stunning experience.  

More information about Lago di Idro (Lake Idro)

No comments:

Post a Comment