Search This Blog

Translate

Finding a Job in Florence #2


My attempts to find a job in Florence.

Sometimes I felt guilty to not having any job yet, maybe I haven't really tried THAT hard. 
This post is just my way to express my feeling.


Forgive Me - Forgive Me Not
 
I’ve been thinking to write and update this blog for these last two months, but somehow I found it hard to put aside sometimes to just start writing. I think I’ve spent or wasted too much time sitting in front of my computer, thinking to start writing, but instead of doing so, I was just roaming around checking some websites, checking my social networks, watching some music videos on Youtube, a few here and a few there ….all those somewhat brought no positive result and at the end just frustrated me. It’s a proof of how difficult and how bad I am in coordinating my will and my thought with my body and to bring them all together into actually doing some necessary actions.






Like what you normally see in a cartoon movie or comics book, it’s like the good and evil, fighting at all times. “It’s not too bad as you thought, Ossi,” the evil side said, feeding my ego of “I have all the right” to use my own time. “But, think again, Ossi. How much time you have wasted to just sitting and browsing?” this time my good side pointing its finger at me. Good side, evil side, it was all my own very thought that somehow craving to do good and to be good and being good; but like what the Apostle Paul said, ”I am willing to do good, but my flesh is weak. And in the end, I would do bad instead!”

No comments:

Post a Comment